Motorola launched the most affordable 5G smartphone Moto G 5G in India. This is the most affordable and cheaper 5G smartphone in the market till now. The phone was launched today, 30th Nov 2020 on online e- commerce platform Flipkart. The phone is going live on first sale on 7th December.
In the Box, we are getting the handset, proctective cover or case. 20W turbo charger, Type- C cable and some paperwork.
- Specifications: It has an display of 6.7 inch Full HD+ Cinemavision LTPS display with HDR 10 Support. The aspect ratio is 21:9 and screen to body ratio is 90%. The display also has 394 ppi density.
- Performance: Moto G 5G is supported by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G SOC. It has 6 GB Ram and storage of 128 GB with option of expanding till 1TB from micro SD connectivity. The phone runs on android 10 operating sytem over My UX skin so you can customize your UI. It also supports all types of sensors like Fingerprint reader, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Gyroscope, e-Compass etc.
- Camera: Moto G 5G supports rear triple camera set up. 48 MP camera is supported at back with a f/1.7 primary sensor. 8MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 sensor with 118°FOV (field of View) and 2 MP Macro camera set up. Camera has multiples features like Quadpixel Technology, Auto Smile capture , Night Vision, HDR etc to take a clear shot. The front camera is 16 MP for taking clear selfies.
- Battery: The battery capacity is 5000 Mah which supports turbo charging of 20W. the charger is in the box. Motorola claims with full charge , phone will easily last for 2 days. It supports type C USB cable for charging.
- Connetivity: The Moto G 5G supports Network bands like 5G Volte, 3G and 2G. The Bluetooth 5.1 version is supported. It has NFC and WIFI , WIFI calling support as well.
- Colors : The Moto G 5G currently launched in India with two colors. i.e Volcanic Grey and Frosted Silver.
- Price : The phone has launched in India with price tag of 20,999 INR. Flipkart offer additional bank offers for this . Rs 1000 off on HDFC cards(credit/debit), 5% cashback on EMI with SBI credit cards